Pages

Search

Saturday 30 November 2013

It’s cute that people want me to be Mrs Salman Khan!


As the nation is wondering if evicted Bigg Boss 7 contestantMickey Virus actor and the Dabangg Khan are an item, Ms Avaram has thrown open a new debate

Elli Avram reminded Salman Khan of Katrina Kaif five years back, so will she take Kat’s place in Sallu’s life now. Well, with Salman and his family on a partner hunt for B-town’s eternal bachelor looks like his search might end soon. Here’s what Elli had to say in a recent interview, “It’s cute that people want me to be Mrs Salman Khan. But, on a serious note, marriage for me is a big thing! It’s about commitment, about respecting each other and more. So, I would not like to think about marriage in a lighter vein. But yes, I would love to be friends with Salmanji and I can’t foresee the future.”



Comment Here

Click This Banner if you want ELLI Back Fast Voting started.