Pages

Search

Friday 29 November 2013

uNTOLD sTORY oF kHUSHAL aND nIA sHARMA

 

Tell us a bit about your long-distance relationship.
I met Ileana, my girlfriend, when I was pursuing an acting course abroad. It has been two years now.
But what about the rumours of you cosying up with co-star Nia Sharma in your makeup room?
Nia is a very dear friend. She is a sweetheart, is like family and nobody has the right to tarnish a girl's image. We are not dating. I have a girlfriend, yaar. Sometimes Nia and I pack up around the same time and leave together. If I were dating Nia, why would I call my Ileana here for Nach Baliye? Ileana knows that Nia and I are best of friends.
Go on...
I live alone and if I have to do something, I can very well do it at home, why in my makeup room? Just think of the girl and her reputation. We come from good families. Putting up such a story is a cheap and desperate attempt to sell the product. Then someone said we were rehearsing for the honeymoon sequence in the show...it is so ridiculous. Well, suddenly I am feeling popular with so much being written about me...but I don't want any cheap publicity. I don't need it, because I was into modeling earlier and a lot of people know me. Getting linked with your co-star is part and parcel of this profession.
So, are you participating in the dance reality show to prove that you are committed?
Nothing like that. I am doing it because I got an offer and also, we will get to spend some time with each other. But I am not sure about tomorrow. I am not saying that I am getting married or having babies. Marriage is very far for me right now. Currently, I am only dating her.
You had said that you were not on talking terms with Karan. What's your current equation with him?
(Laughs) I will be diplomatic this time. It is nice, all okay, we are cordial with each other. Today we shared food, he got butter chicken and I got roti...we are back to being friends, but only for the show.
Karan said he can act well and hence, nobody can spot the rift between both of you. Comment.
(With a tinge of sarcasm) Ya, ya, I act bad and hence I have bagged all the awards.
Sometime back, you had signed a film. What about your Bollywood dreams?
It is most likely to get fulfilled in a year's time, after this show. Right now, I can't do anything because of my exclusive contract with the channel. But the contract allows me to do films after the show gets over. I am in talks with a few people. Ileana and I will be doing the film together. Television is tough, the next step is naturally Bollywood.




Comment Here

Click This Banner if you want ELLI Back Fast Voting started.